Get to know Oakdale Christian Academy
Annually, we enroll students from 20 states and eight countries. 15% of our students are international, and 40% are non-white.
Oakdale provides the best value in boarding school education in America. Our annual cost for tuition, room and board is $22,175 for domestic students (international students, please contact us for current cost). Additionally, two-thirds of our families receive some amount of needs based financial aid to help them afford to send their child to Oakdale. There are also private lending options available to help finance your child’s tuition.
At Oakdale we maintain an overall 2-1 student-staff ratio, with two full-time dorm deans per 20-student dorm unit. Typically these low student-staff ratios are financially out of reach for many families, but we strive to make our quality education available to anyone. In fact, 80% of our students receive financial aid.
Oakdale Christian Academy is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools through Advanc-ED. We are affiliated with the Free Methodist Church-USA, and were the first U.S. school to receive boarding accreditation by ACSI.
We are an affordable Christian boarding school with…
- A rich 99-year history and a mission to serve our students and the world
- A Christian philosophy of education, proving a top education taught with along with firm beliefs
- A fully accredited program — the first to gain ACSI accreditation as well
- An incredibly educated faculty, providing influence and example to students
- SEVIS approval to issue I-20’s to international students
- A successful and exciting athletic program and great extra-curricular activities
- Small class sizes and personal attention to each student
- Direct connections for admission to leading Christian colleges (college placement rate of 90%!)
Teaching character, encouraging excellence, upholding the Christian faith and values, while giving teenagers life purpose and direction.
Read about Our History