Begin the Application Process to Oakdale Christian Academy
We are among the lowest-priced boarding schools in America. Our financial aid programs make it possible for any student to attend. The first step to any application for admission to Oakdale is to contact our Admissions Department. You may contact us directly by phone or fill in the online inquiry form (see the form at the bottom of this page). This first step must be made before moving on to fill out and submit any forms.
The advantages at Oakdale include our fully accredited programs, our college placement rate (90%!), and our excellent teachers and staff. Our small class sizes and low student-to-teacher ratio allow for individualized attention and a safe, nurturing environment. Because of our quality college preparatory education, our nurturing boarding program, and our supportive Christian environment, Oakdale students thrive. If you are interested in the upcoming school year or Summer LEAD Academy, contact us today using the form below or call (606) 666-5422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions Information Based on School Type
Full application forms and other applicant resources are available here.
We are an affordable Christian boarding school with…
- A rich 98-year history and a mission to serve our students and the world
- A Christian philosophy of education, proving a top education taught with along with firm beliefs
- A fully accredited program — the first to gain ACSI accreditation as well
- An incredibly educated faculty, providing influence and example to students
- SEVIS approval to issue I-20’s to international students
- A successful and exciting athletic program and great extra-curricular activities
- Small class sizes and personal attention to each student
- Direct connections for admission to leading Christian colleges (college placement rate of 90%!)
Teaching character, encouraging excellence, upholding the Christian faith and values, while giving teenagers life purpose and direction.
When you select Oakdale for your son or daughter, you become part of a school family that has helped young people from a wide variety of backgrounds for over 80 years. We pray God’s blessing as you make important decisions regarding this young person so important to you, and look forward to working with you if you choose Oakdale as your school.
Oakdale Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, physical impairment or gender.
Contact Us Now!
This form provides a convenient way to ask for preliminary information to begin the application process. Please fill out this form and we will be in contact with you as soon as we can. Full application forms and other applicant resources are available here.