2019-2020 Tuition, Room & Board
Please call (606) 666-5422 ext 104 for information on international student tuition, room and board.
The standard international student rate includes the following expenses for the school year (August through May):
- Tuition, fees, room and board
- Textbook rental
- Computer access
- All extracurricular student activities, athletic fees, and a school yearbook
- ESL (English as a Second Language) and ELL (English Language Learners) evaluation and courses
- ACT test preparation and registration.
- Health insurance
- Meals and housing during Thanksgiving break
- Enhanced international student tutoring and special services
- Meals and housing during spring break
- Transportation to and from the airport in Lexington, Kentucky, to Oakdale’s campus at the beginning and end of the semester
- Transportation to and from the airport for parent visits to campus.
- Overnight accommodations during parent visits.
Not included in the international student rate:
- Courses taken through Oakdale Christian Academy to external educational service providers (e.g. university courses, online courses, etc)
- Dental and vision insurance
- Housing during Christmas break (mid-December to early January)
- School supplies (pencils, pens, notebook paper, flash drives, etc)
- Spending money for personal needs or discretionary spending
- Elective student activities
- Other unanticipated and unusual expenses
- Fees due to a recruiting agent