Oakdale Christian Academy is a fully accredited, co-educational boarding school serving boys and girls in grades 7-12. Students come to Oakdale from all around the United States and from several foreign countries. Oakdale is a diverse Christian educational community, committed to serving students from every race, culture, and socio-economic background.
Oakdale serves students who are:
- Ready for a Challenge – a strong academic program, mentoring relationships with committed adults, a Christian living community, ministry opportunities to serve
- Challenged by Life Circumstances – family dynamics that make it difficult to succeed, absence of a positive Christian community, obstacles and distractions in their current environment that make learning difficult
- Oakdale is a college preparatory academy serving students who are looking for a Christian environment where they can reach their potential.
While Oakdale is not a therapeutic school that provides counseling for troubled students, we do find that our positive Christian community helps students and families.
Parents choose Oakdale for their child who is:
- Struggling to succeed academically in a public-school setting
- Addicted to social media or video games
- Adopted and struggling within the family context
- Lacking structure and guidance
- Easily influenced by those around them
- Falling short of their potential and in need of a fresh start
“It was not easy for me to let my 12-year old daughter go to Jackson KY from Brooklyn, NY, but it was the best decision I ever made! My daughter now has a personal relationship with God, is doing excellent in her schoolwork, and has truly grown in wisdom.”